The NutcrackerFriday-Sunday, December 16-18, 2016, doors open approximately 30 minutes prior to each performance.
Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium
Santa Cruz Ballet Theatre presents, The Original Santa Cruz Nutcracker, a favorite holiday tradition! Maestra Pamela Martin conducts the Ballet Orchestra, and guest artists.
* Saturday & Sunday 1:00pm performances only. Sweet Treats is now Sold Out.
- Join us as Nutcracker magic comes alive prior to curtain! Meet your favorite dancers; you will have the opportunity to have your photo taken with them and others that will be on hand to greet you! You will also receive a cookie, compliments of Pacific Cookie Company, and an ornament to commemorate this holiday tradition.
- -Sweet Treats ticketholders should arrive at 11:30am.
- -Everyone participating in Sweet Treats, including adults accompanying children, must have a Sweet Treats ticket.
- -To purchase, select "w/ Sweet Treats" price type when selecting your seats.
- Discount offered on orders of 12 or more tickets. Contact the Box Office to purchase. (831) 420-5260
Advance sales end 2 hours prior to event. Any remaining tickets can be purchased at the door.
- ID required to claim Will Call tickets. If you choose to have your tickets mailed & you do not receive them, please contact the Civic Box Office prior to the day of show.
Babies under 1 year of age do not need a ticket if held on lap. Strollers are not allowed into the auditorium. Cameras & recorders are not allowed. Arrive Early - LATE SEATING MAY BE LIMITED.
No refunds. Exchanges dependant on producer policy.
- Wheelchair Accessible and Accessible Companion seats are available in all price zones in the orchestra floor seating.
- Tickets are subject to service charge which is included in the Grand Total in the Shopping Cart (after seats are selected).