How Cabrillo Festival tickets work:
• Subscriptions are available beginning March 10, with Priority Seating deadline on May 15.
• Single tickets may be added to subscription orders any time or purchased by non-subscribers beginning June 2 at noon.
• Following the May 15 Priority Seating deadline, seats are assigned first to renewing Full Subscribers, then new Subscribers on a date-received basis.
• Subscription tickets will be mailed the first week of June. If you do not receive your tickets by mid-June, please alert the Civic Auditorium Box Office right away.
• If you prefer to pay by check, by phone, or in person, you may opt to download a mail order form here, call 831.420.5260 (opt. 5), or visit the Civic Auditorium: 307 Church Street, Tues-Fri, 11am-6pm.
Please note: No children under age six will be admitted to concerts, with the exception of the Free Family Concert. Audio and video recording is not allowed at Cabrillo Festival concerts or rehearsals. ID required to claim Will Call tickets. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.