Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium's COVID-19 Health and Safety Policy
Last Updated: August 24, 2021
We are thrilled to safely welcome you back into your historic Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium. Your health and safety are our top priority. In accordance with California State (CDPH) and Santa Cruz County Health requirements, all persons accessing the venue will be required to show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (with matching Photo ID) or negative PCR test taken within 72 hours (with matching photo ID). Mask wearing will also be mandatory until further notice.
These policies are subject to change at anytime. Ticket holders will be informed of event policies prior to the event date or check this page often for updates.
Here’s a list of the steps we’re taking to ensure your experience at our venue is as comfortable as possible:
• Vaccine or Negative PCR Test Requirement:
• Masks mandatory in all areas of the building. We encouage people to wear masks as they enter the building when social distancing isn't possible.
• Concessions will not be offered until further notice. We encourage you to support downtown businesses prior to events. Please see the Downtown Association website for a full list of businesses.
• We will be following all Health department guidelines regarding cleaning and disinfecting.
• Exchange and refund policies are producer specific. We highly encourage patrons review the exchange and refund policies, found on the event show page, prior to purchasing a ticket.
• We have procedures to ensure as little touch contact as possible between our staff and patrons.
Here's what we need from you:• Help us expedite entry; be prepared to present your photo ID along with proof of vaccination or negative test. Your photo ID must match your vaccination record or negative Covid-19 PCR test.
• Regardless of vaccination status, please do not attend an event if you are feeling unwell, have a temperature, or have been knowingly exposed to COVID-19.
• Please bring and wear a mask—face coverings for everyone over 2 are required inside the Civic at all times, regardless of vaccination status.
• Arrive a little earlier than usual to allow time for vaccination/negative test checks at the door and please have your documents ready to present to staff.
• If you feel unsafe or unwell at an event, please find an event manager and we will work to make necessary arrangements.
• A little extra patience. Your cooperation with these safety measures is so important and we sincerely appreciate your help in keeping our community safe. We look forward to seeing your safe return!
Explore Upcoming Events