Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium's COVID-19 Health and Safety Policy
Last Updated: April 1, 2022
We are thrilled to safely welcome you back to your historic Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium. Your health and safety are our top priority. In accordance with California State (CDPH) guidelines:
Effective March 21, 2022, masks are no longer required (but strongly recommended) for Civic events unless the event Producer/Artist has a masking policy . Please check the individual event pages for event-specific policies . Ticket sales are final. Ticket buyers who provide a valid email address will also receive a pre-event email with specific policies.
Effective April 1, 2022, the Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium, in alignment with State policy, will no longer require proof of vaccination or negative test unless the event Producer/Artist has their own policy that requires proof of vaccination or negative test . Please check the individual event pages for event-specific policies . Ticket sales are final. Ticket buyers who provide a valid email address will also receive a pre-event email with specific policies.
Please continue to check SantaCruzTickets.com for updates prior to attending an event as the event Health & Safety Policies are subject to change at any time and ticket sales are final .
For events/artists that implement a mask and/or vaccination-or-negative test requirement, see details below:
• Vaccine or Negative COVID-19 Test Requirement:
• For events with a mask requirement per Producer/Artist policy: Masks (age 2 and over) are mandatory in all areas within the building when actively eating or drinking. We encourage everyone outside to wear masks as they enter the building when social distancing isn't possible.
Here's what we need from you when attending any event at the Civic:• Help us expedite entry; for events with vaccination or test requirement, arrive a little earlier than usual and be prepared to present your photo ID, required for those 18 and over, along with proof of vaccination or negative test. Your photo ID must match your vaccination record or negative Covid-19 test.
• Regardless of vaccination status or event policy, please do not attend an event at the Civic if you are feeling unwell, have a temperature, or have been knowingly exposed to COVID-19.
• If you feel unsafe or unwell at an event, please find an event manager and we will work to make necessary arrangements.
• A little extra patience. Your cooperation with these safety measures is so important and we sincerely appreciate your help in keeping our community safe. We look forward to seeing you at the Civic!
Explore Upcoming Events