Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium's COVID-19 Health and Safety Policy
Last Updated: December 23, 2021
We are thrilled to safely welcome you back to your historic Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium. Your health and safety are our top priority. In accordance with California State (CDPH) requirements, all persons 2 years and older accessing the venue must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 or have a negative PCR Covid-19 test taken within 48 hours of entry or have a negative antigen Covid-19 test taken within 24 hours of entry
; matching photo ID required for everyone age 18 and over. Photo ID is not required for those 17 and under.
Mask wearing (age 2 and over) will also be mandatory until further notice.
These policies are subject to change at any time. Ticket holders will be informed of event policy changes prior to the event date. We also recommend checking this page often for updates.
Below is a list of the steps we’re taking to ensure your experience at our venue is as comfortable as possible:
• Vaccine or Negative COVID-19 Test Requirement:
• Masks (age 2 and over) are mandatory in all areas within the building. We encourage everyone outside to wear masks as they enter the building when social distancing isn't possible.
• Limited Concessions will be offered at select events. We encourage you to support downtown businesses prior to events. Please see the Downtown Association website for a full list of businesses.
• We will be following all Health Department guidelines regarding cleaning and disinfecting.
• Exchange and refund policies are producer specific. We highly encourage patrons review the exchange and refund policies, found on the event show page, prior to purchasing a ticket.
• We have procedures to ensure as little touch contact as possible between our staff and patrons.
Here's what we need from you:• Help us expedite entry; be prepared to present your photo ID, required for those 18 and over, along with proof of vaccination or negative test. Your photo ID must match your vaccination record or negative Covid-19 test.
• Regardless of vaccination status, please do not attend an event if you are feeling unwell, have a temperature, or have been knowingly exposed to COVID-19.
• Please bring and wear a mask—face coverings for everyone 2 and over are required inside the Civic at all times, regardless of vaccination status.
• Arrive a little earlier than usual to allow time for vaccination/negative test checks at the door and please have your documents ready to present to staff.
• If you feel unsafe or unwell at an event, please find an event manager and we will work to make necessary arrangements.
• A little extra patience. Your cooperation with these safety measures is so important and we sincerely appreciate your help in keeping our community safe. We look forward to seeing your safe return!
Explore Upcoming Events