Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium's COVID-19 Health and Safety Policy
Last Updated: August 21, 2022
The Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium will honor Covid-19 safety policies set by the event Producer. Please check the individual event pages for event-specific policies.
If the Producer does not specify a policy regarding masks, vaccinations, or testing, the Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium default policy, in alignment with California State (CDPH) guidelines, strongly recommends for event attendees:
-Masks (2+ years old)
-Full vaccination/boosters as eligible
Please continue to check SantaCruzTickets.com for updates prior to attending an event as event programs and policies are subject to change at any time and all ticket sales are final *.
*with certain exceptions on orders that include purchase of Booking Protect's Booking Refund Protection. If you need a refund related to Covid-19 and you purchased Booking Protect with your tickets, visit bookingprotect.com/coronavirus-guidance for eligibility criteria.
For Producers/Artists that implement a mask and/or vaccination-or-negative test requirement, see details below:
• Vaccine or Negative COVID-19 Test Requirement:
• For events with a mask requirement per Producer/Artist policy: Masks (age 2 and over) are mandatory in all areas within the building when actively eating or drinking. We encourage everyone outside to wear masks as they enter the building when social distancing isn't possible.
Here's what we need from you when attending any event at the Civic:• Help us expedite entry; for events with vaccination or test requirement, arrive a little earlier than usual and be prepared to present your photo ID, required for those 18 and over, along with proof of vaccination or negative test. Your photo ID must match your vaccination record or negative Covid-19 test.
• Regardless of vaccination status or event policy, please do not attend an event at the Civic if you are feeling unwell, have a temperature, or have been knowingly exposed to COVID-19.
• If you feel unsafe or unwell at an event, please find an event manager and we will work to make necessary arrangements.
• A little extra patience. Your cooperation with these safety measures is so important and we sincerely appreciate your help in keeping our community safe. We look forward to seeing you at the Civic!
Explore Upcoming Events