How Cabrillo Festival tickets work:
• Subscriptions are available online beginning May 3 at noon, with Priority Seating deadline on May 25.
• Single tickets may be added to subscription orders any time or purchased by non-subscribers beginning June 7 at noon.
• Following the May 25 Priority Seating deadline, seats are assigned first to renewing Full Subscribers, then new Subscribers on a date-received basis.
• Subscription tickets will be mailed mid-June. If you do not receive your tickets by the end of June, please alert the Civic Auditorium Box Office right away.
• If you prefer to pay by check, by phone or in person, you may opt to download a mail order form here, call (831) 420-5260 (opt. 5), or visit the Civic Auditorium: 307 Church Street, Tues-Fri, Noon-4pm.
Other ways to buy, and important information:
• Beginning June 7 at noon, single tickets will go on sale to the general public via phone, in person and online through the Civic Box Office.
• Subscriptions will be available until Opening Night, based on available seating. Early ordering during Priority Seating period (May 3-25) is encouraged.
• Covid-19 public health and safety guidelines will be followed including masking requirements for all, and full vaccination for Cabrillo Festival staff and artists. Policy subject to change.
• Programs are subject to change.
• No children under age six will be admitted to concerts.
• Audio and video recording is not allowed at Cabrillo Festival concerts or rehearsals.
• ID required to claim Will Call tickets.
• If you choose to have your tickets mailed to you and you do not receive them, please contact the Civic Box Office prior to the day of event.
• All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.